Sunday, January 23, 2011

Neighbors

Hello to you from Grass Hill Alpacas.  These animals are very friendly.
I have immersed myself in alpaca fiber, and Alpacas! 
I am acquainted with the folks at North East Alpacas in Whately, MA. 
Each Thanksgiving Weekend, they have open house.  Open it is.  You can be with the animals in the pen. Through the years, I have bought many fleeces from them.
Here I am discussing the weather with one fine animal! I would love to have this fleece this spring!
When they began, they were into white fleece. I am overjoyed they have many fine color fleece now. There is nothing like a cool, soft, fine color fleece of Alpaca. 
My friends talk about rolling in it!
Recently I finished washing some fine black.  Now I am washing Taylor, whose fleece is white to apricot toned, and of very long staple

No comments:

Post a Comment