Friday, December 25, 2009

Angels we have heard on high...

There are people that hear angels! And people who understand what they are saying.
There are people that can help you and I hear and understand better!

Doreen Virtue is one. She has written many books on the subject. One of which talks about 'repetitive numbers', a sort of code. This past year, my life was loaded with repetitive numbers. Everywhere, all the time. 333, 444, 666, 888, 121212, 11:11, etc.

I contacted Gary Paul Friese. http://www.yourangelsguidance.com/
Gary was helpful in interpreting these messages. Gary does Angel Readings, and has this wonderful, supportive and guiding website. He has a special offer this December, too.

I did Angel readings with Doreen Virtue's, Healing With The Angels Oracle Cards.
http://www.angeltherapy.com/

This was in Shelburne Falls, years ago.
It was an humbling honor to be present to the reactions of the persons receiving the readings.

Once, a woman took exception with my using the first three cards on the top of the bottom stack of the cut. We did the reading, and then did a great deal of shuffling. I then took the cards from where she strongly felt they should come from, and...
The Exact Same Cards, in the same order!
She purchased a deck immediately!

I commit to a year of listening closer, praying and meditating more, and making my body into a more fit vessel.

No comments:

Post a Comment