Monday, December 28, 2009

Over The River and Through The Woods...

Yes, Over the river twice! And through the woods.
My travel to work even takes me down a wooded road that has no electric poles on it!

When a child, Faye would drive me back to my hometown on Monday mornings to go back to my family, or to elementary school. I would lay across the back seat, belly full from the Strawberry Jam toast Margaret would give me for breakfast. (because I liked that!)

Laying across the back seat, content, I would gaze out at the overladen boughs of the evergreens as they were bowed over the road, forming a romantic canopy of green and pristine white!

Today's drive through the woods, was equally magical as the large flakes of white drifted to me in a mesmerizing way. Woods thick with white. And...Where was my camera!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment